Main Tasks Within the projects, the postdoc position will mainly be involved in the following tasks:
- Conceptualization, preparation and coordination of a three-wave panel survey focusing on the social acceptance of and knowledge about seasonal energy storage and related technological solutions in Switzerland.
- Developing information treatments to be integrated into the survey.
- Support the PI in supervising the PhD student
- Production of high-quality research output (e.g., peer reviewed publications, conference presentations)
- Excellent Ph.D. in political science or related field
- Very good skills in empirical social science methods (esp. survey and experimental analyses)
- Experience in at least one of the following research areas: Public opinion and political behavior, social acceptance research, energy policy research
- Very good English skills
- Motivation for team work, high organizational and communicative skills
- Knowledge about “the Swiss case” (i.e., the Swiss political system and/or Swiss energy policy) are advantageous but not necessary for the position
Mehr dazu findest du hier`!