- Master’s degres in political science, social sciences, public administration, or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent command of English, ability to work in a French-speaking environment; basic knowledge of German would be an asset.
- Strong interest to conduct research related to comparative public administration, public policy analysis, or the governance of complex problems.
- Very good knowledge and experience in the usage of qualitative and quantitative date analysis.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong motivation to pursue a PhD thesis.
- Half of the working time is reserved for the completion of a doctoral thesis under the responsability of Professor Philipp Trein
- At least 30% of the working time comprises of supporting teaching in the Laboratory for the Analysis of Gouvernance and Public Action in Europe (LAGAPE).
- Active participation in the LAGAPE and at international conferences.
- Participation in Ph.D. courses.
Deadline : 30.06.2021. Mehr dazu findest hier!