Prof. Anne Brenøe and Prof. Stefan Wolter (University of Bern), are looking for a part-time (30%) research assistant to support a field experiment within economics of education.
Your task is to support a field experiment in the field of economics of education. The research project aims at improving students’ occupational choices after compulsory schooling. It is a joint project of the Departments of Economics of the University of Zurich and the University of Bern. You will help with the management of the data collection from our office at UZH as well as in the field in the Canton of Zurich.
- You are currently a bachelor student in economics or a related field.
- You are fluent in German (both written and spoken) and understand Swiss German well.
- You have a quick mind, good analytical skills, and the ability to execute tasks independently and with highest precision. Previous experience with data processing and programming (especially Stata) is an advantage.
- The opportunity to acquire firsthand research experience and skills for data analysis that will be useful in both your studies and your professional life.
- The opportunity to collaborate on research projects that are innovative and highly relevant to current political debates.
- The opportunity to work in a motivated and young team.
- Flexible working hours.
The starting date is in May or June 2023; the position lasts until February 2024.
For further information please contact Thea Zöllner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please send your application files (motivation letter, CV, grade transcript) in English to email@example.com until May 4, 2023.