- Support the diplomatic affairs team in political and economic analyses as well as in periodic reporting on relevant events.
- Support the Embassy in the organization of high-level visits from Switzerland.
- Represent the Embassy at conferences and in working groups.
- Support the organization of events (e.g. road to COP28, 50 years bilateral relations) and administrative tasks.
- Meet the basic requirements for admission to a graduate internship.
- Have a university degree (Bachelor/Master) or are about to graduate in international
relations, economics, political science or a related field.
- Active command of at least one official language of Switzerland and at least a passive
command of another; fluency in English; knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Proven interest in Swiss diplomacy, climate change and knowledge of regional developments.
- Strong analytical skills, editorial aptitude, committed, flexible and proactive.