- Administrative and logistic support of courses, conferences, workshops and roundtables, including the Advanced Dealing with the Past Course that the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs organizes in cooperation with swisspeace,
- Assistance for the research activities with regard to DwP,
- Support the design and implementation of projects and mandates, e.g. by drafting proposals and contributing to networking.
- BA (higher degrees will not be accepted) in international relations, social sciences or similar disci-plines,
- Proficiency in English and German (writing, speaking, and listening); Spanish is an asset,
- Cultural sensitivity,
- Strong communication and writing skills,
- Strong organizational skills, reliable and paying attention to detail,
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, social media, online platforms),
- Valid driver’s license (category B).
More information: here.